Friday, July 23, 2021

What! I'm still alive?!

Hello people, it's been a while.
 
Been so long that I am now confused of the formatting button positions.
I don't know what it's called but nevermind, probably just spitting nonsense.

I am currently downloading an update for The Sims 4, and while it's downloading I thought I would update this blog BECAUSE I JUST RANDOMLY REMEMBERED IT.
Well yeah, here's an update?
I mean, not on my life and stuff, that's boring, nobody wants to know.
We all know my answer would just be "Oh, yeah, still confused and struggling to hold on."

ENOUGH OF ALL THAT. I feel like if I could just be invisible and given the power to fly... then I would be out of here in like, a split second. No really.
And no no no no, not for THOSE stuffs, it's for crossing borders without the hassle. I'll be traveling the world with nobody minding my existence.
Sounds depressing and kinda weird considering what my dream is, hahaha, BUT JUST-
Just let me have it, k? I wanna see things and I'm too tired to mind other people OR be minded by other people.

Anyway, as for anime.
Because last time I kinda did say I wanna tell you all about it.
Umm see the thing is that, when I get into things, there will be also times when I just, kinda, get bored of it, like, no motivation to continue what I started at all. Abandonment.
Well I, did not, abandon it completely but, I did slow down on the pacing.
What I'm currently watching is Boruto. Yeah okay, don't say it just let me have it. And then... I have finished all the previous seasons of My Hero Academia, but I haven't continued to season 5 yet. Then the last one I watched entirely was Beelzebub, you know, with the green haired baby.

That's all for now it finished downloading.
Imma get out of here now.
BYE
 
- Kam is uh trying

No comments:

Post a Comment