Friday, September 13, 2019

in denial

Hey folks.

I'm really tired, it's 1 AM and I'm waiting for a download. So IDK how this will turn out, I may not format the post in any crazy way like how I usually do because, I'm tired. Will format (edit?) some words if necessary.
But it's probably not gonna be that necessary I'll still make the text so big or so BOLD.

So what are you downloading, you ask. Well, it's that twitter archive, if you're crazy about these kind of things you'd know what it is.
I'm downloading mine and it's taking ages.

First off all I'm getting tired typing.
Actual first off all,
I wasted about 1.2gb the last time I tried downloading just before it cancelled itself, damn it man! So yeah IDK if that was me accidentally clicking on the X button or whatever but I was pissed my man.

This time I'm trying again, but because I'm not using my own data (don't tell them LMAO) it's taking a while longer.
It won't download it faster than 100kb/s and every now and then it would fail and I'd have to sort of restart, but it lets me continue the download where I left off.
So I just pretty much need to be patient and stay awake for god knows how long.
In case, you know, if I sleep it fails, I can't revive it.

And yeah I'm just right here.

Y'all saw IT Chapter 2?
Spoiler alert,
I'm still not over Reddie.
I wish they could've kept Eddie alive for Richie. I mean, he didn't get to say anything to him, he didn't get to say how much Eddie meant to him.
I can't do this man, I've been in the same position but in a less tragic way, and I know how that mf felt, bro.

And plus Bill's acting is super good that makes me wanna just ask him "WHY BILL?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME MAN???"
It's not fair, Bill, it got even sadder because of how well you acted it out and just like Richie, I am in denial.

R+E, boys, R+E.
Don't know how I'm ever gonna get over Reddie, but, that's all I have to say for now.

Okay bye.
Anyways, stan Bill Hader's laugh. He's frickin' amazing and so is Stefon.

-Kam's not over it at all

No comments:

Post a Comment