Thursday, July 12, 2018

Wow (moar cattos)

At this point I'm not even sure if I should say sorry. Even though I know I should. I just don't know if it really matters. Who am I apologizing to?

SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU CARE!!! ;D

No really you don't have to.

But still, sorry.

I'm here now, though, because... I desperately need to update whoever's out there about the current situation and what went down.

So basically the now resting in peace first cat that we had, just got more grandkittens.
Yeah, Oreo gave birth.

Our oldest catto just gave birth to 4 doggo lookin' kittens! Today! July 12th!
Let's be honest every single newborn kittens look like smol doggos. Well, maybe not all of them but all of the ones I saw.

The process was, incredibly tiring, for the momma catto. I'm not sure exactly how it was. But wow was she meowing like crazy. A few times. Before pushing out the wild newborns of the 3rd generation.

So, names... not quite sure actually.
But they all almost look like their older brothers and sisters. But they're not gonna have the same name obvs that's not cool.

Just wanna let everyone know at this time of writing my cutest cat Mars is sitting right in front of me, just... looking at me, and looking around, wanting to be pet.

So, these 4 will have names, but maybe not now? Since the last time I announce the birth of kittens I didn't really write down their names.

BUT I will describe them!
- One of them is like an Oreo Jr, this kitkat looks like mommy. But the thing is, we already named one Oreo Jr, so no, maybe like, OwO. LOL NO.
- One of them is VERY multicolored, like VERY, like mix black, white, and brown-ish orange into a blender, like a sunflower seed! Maybe we'll call this one Sid, or really, just Seed.
- And then we got another emo catto, only this one it's even more emo. Like having Phil's longest haircut, with longer fringe(bangs) and it's covering its eyes and its eyes go through the hair.
- And the last one, is the one looking like it's wearing the Black Panther suit. Again. I mean actual T'Challa [SPOILER] got snapped and remembering it makes me said sooo...

Maybe both packs from the 3rd generation really do have the same father, I really don't know. Our cats are WILD nowadays. Nobody knows. :/

So uh that's it hey thanks for reading bye now :D

-Kam is like heckin confused

No comments:

Post a Comment