Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happiness?

Do you ever stop doing something and suddenly rethink your past decisions?
Question everything in your life?

Uugh anyway... let's talk.

What's up?

I've been unhappy. And i've been wondering...
"When can i be happy?"
It's a question that's hard to answer. I literally don't know.

I've seen this one fan video of dan showing how much happier he is. Makes me happy, of course. But, i wanna feel that way, just like him.
I wanna feel happier.

I'm hoping one day, i could go and tell people how happy i am maybe because of them, or because of my hardwork.
Also share happiness. That's a good thing to do.

Have you ever felt that way?

I know right now, i'm still in that position. And, it's hard to get out of. I'm still trying, still figuring out the best time to crawl out and find better place.

I have goals. I have dreams. And every day i imagine myself completing my goals, reaching my dreams. Imagine them the best way possible. Imagine that i am happy.

To be honest, right now i want some internet friends, that i could talk to? Share experiences with, and all that stuff. I've got some but i haven't really got the chance to talk deeper. Like, have a deep convo with one of them.

Would you be my friend?
I mean idk what's happening, i haven't checked comments in a while. Although i'm pretty sure there are no comments.
Oh fgs really peeps?

Well, we're all facing some problems.
We all want to be happy.
I'm sure we'll find happiness someday.
I'm sure we'll reach our dreams.
Just don't ever give up on them.
Promise me, okay?
We can get through this together.

I know things can get hard.
I know bad things can happen.
But no matter what happens.
Keep holding on.
You can do it.
You deserve happiness.

Sure, i think a lot at night, just thinking of everything. Life. Life is hard.
But, don't give up, right? Yes.
So, i guess that's all.
Enjoy life, good things ahead, i promise.
Enjoy this blog as well. Wink ;)
I'm happy you're here.
See you soon.

-Kam is looking for happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment