Tuesday, March 21, 2017

everything sucks

hey people what's up

ummmmm

do you wanna hear my story?
it's up there just click or tap it
it's a page of confession

tbh right now i'm still like this idk what to do

and i gotta say it sucks
i never wanted to be stuck in this situation
it sucks whatever the situation i guess

life is bloody hard
i can't live without thinking too much about what i want, where i am, my progress, the possibilities, future, bad things.

instead of being happy of where i am, be glad about it, things are just not enough i guess, we can't be satisfied. so i just overthink.

thinking about things are good, but could be bad.

i got depression, isn't that just marvelous.
oh don't forget anxiety.

can you feel me
do you understand what i'm going through

i'm facing a decision with two different choices that have pros and cons of their own
i can't do this man

i don't want to be stuck here
yet i am
but if i try to get out of it, i could get hurt.

that's how i picture it
it sucks

what about you?
going through ups and downs just like me?
of course.

the one question in my head is just
how do i fix this?

no wait
HOW CAN I POSSIBLY FIX THIS?
i'm only good at ruining things in my life
i'm not exactly sure if i know how to advance properly

P R O P E R L Y

get me?

okay honestly, life, i am super tired.

wait why are we talking about this?

let's all move on, alright?
forget all the bad things
focus on the happy things, focus on now, what you're going to do.
do fun things, let go of the past, build up the future by living in the present.

don't take things too seriously, don't work too hard, have some fun.
keep the balance.

that's a message from me, hope you have a great life..
and i'll see you next time, bye :)

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment