Friday, February 10, 2017

kitten

my cat gave birth to a kitten today, February 10.
yes, only one kitten, that's rare, i know.
i even searched on google if it's normal, i didn't really get a perfect answer.
but let's hope it's normal and the mom and the kitten will be healthy.

and let me be honest, the cat gave birth under my bed. that's interesting.
for some reason it's comfy, good for sleeping on. my cat likes to sleep there.

and what other things should i say?
well, i've been actively uploading videos to YouTube. you might wanna check out my channel, it's sodacannot.
maybe i won't be too active and upload a lot of videos in a day in the future because i ran out of data so quickly by uploading videos soo... yeah.

the contents mostly are gameplays, you know, cuz, i don't know why.
been uploading them straight from my android phone, super easy.
that's probably why i did gameplays because i only had to record then upload, simple and effortless which is a bit bad.
i need to get the qualities up.

i mean guys, i'm a starter, shouldn't be a problem. also i'm not aiming for subs and views. just kinda want to upload.
well mostly because i have the videos in either my phone or laptop then i was looking for a way to get more space, yeah mostly because i was running out of space. so i just upload them to youtube.

even though i've been getting no views at all. well i mean i got few, like 2 or 6 on few of my earlier or ts3 videos.
so why don't you, readers, check out my videos, give me a bit views, share to people? lol

so i guess that's it for this post
hope you guys enjoy reading and i'll see you on the next post
byeee

-Kam ran out of space

No comments:

Post a Comment