Sunday, November 20, 2016

Strange things

Heeyyy

Hey hey hey I am back.
Sorry for the inactivity. :)

So, few things has happened...

I watched Doctor Strange!

Yup that's true I did alright.
So fun.

And, wow dream finally came true,
I PLAYED POKEMON GO!
Currently on level 9 or something.
Started few days ago so don't say I'm a noob.
Haven't chosen a team yet, I feel like it's gonna tie me up at some point.
I don't know, can't be too much in a commitment I guess.
Hold on I don't know what I'm talking about, does that make any sense?
Well, english isn't my first language okay.
It's like I might gonna regret choosing a team one day, I dunno, I usually regret things.
But I consider team Valor, maybe, tell me which team I should join with.

Anyway, Doctor Strange, was awesome.
Like I watched it twice!?
Once in 2D and once in 3D.
I mean bro, you can't fully experience the movie, especially if it's Doctor Strange with a lot of awesome CGI effects I mean look at those building they scare me.
I saw it in 2D and I was like "my God, look at those, would look so freaking amazing if I were watching this in 3D.
Turned out, it was good in 3D too, but I can't really focus on the background, they were blurred a little.
Well, doesn't matter, I saw 'em in 2D and they're just fine.

I mean Benedict Cumberbatch.

Soo, what else?

Um, new phone, can you believe that crap?! AW YEAH TO THIS!
It's a lot better and tbh this is the first thing that happened in my life that I don't regret.
Just kidding, I mean "one of some things" sort of.

Minecraft is a lot less laggier now, love that.

"Whuuuuttt, Kam? You're playing Minecraft PE?"

Uhhhhhhhmmm yeah, why?
YOU'RE GONNA FEKIN CALL ME A KID IS THAT IT HUH?! fite me.

LOL JUST KIDDING.
I mean you know that the comment section is free to use.
WINKS WINKS WINKS. ;)

Alright that's all I gotta say now, thanks for being here once again,
-without showing your presence in the comment section but whatevs.
Next post might be all about Doctor Strange so just wait for it.
Might. Be.
Um, I gotta go. So, bye for now! :)

-Kam loves Doctor Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment