Thursday, March 10, 2016

Postertalk+math

HELLOOO
YO
SUP

Today I feel like posting another one, since I feel like I have to tell you guys about lots of things. Immediately.
Firstly though, where the bloody heck is my bloody notepad? Has anyone seen it?
Wait lol I could just use my phone/laptop for that.

WITHOUT FURTHER DO, let's do this.
I'm gonna put a jump break, so I won't spoil everything.
Just to make it look cool.
Or to get more money from ads if this blog ever has ads. No, it doesn't have advertisements, calm down.
Maybe one day. Everyone needs money you know. Yeah I just hate how life works sometimes.
It's like, "money, money, money, omg money, want money." No I'm not like that. I'm more like, "internet, internet, internet, omg internet, want internet." *high fives Dan*
My phone's internet connection is so bad right now I'm suffering.
WH- HOLD ON!
Didn't I say I was going right straight to it? Why am I talking about money now?

Okay now then, BACK TO DA REAL TOPICX. Things to tell y'all.

So, what are we gonna talk about? Civil War? One thing for sure, IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH AND ON MY FACE.
I literally downloaded new posters, those with the characters' face on it, both #TeamCap and #TeamIronMan in various sizes. But of course I have more posters for #TeamCap cuz I'm with it till the end of the line. No, I have more #TeamCap posters not because #TeamCap has 6 members and #TeamIronMan has 5 members, sure #TeamCap still has the most members. But it's like, I have 6 different sizes of #TeamCap posters, and 5 for #TeamIronMan.
So like, 6x6=36 posters of #TeamCap (6 different sizes of 6 characters that is in #TeamCap), and 5x5=25 posters of #TeamIronMan (5 different sizes of 5 characters that is in #TeamIronMan).
Still though, it's Cap's movie.
If you don't understand, it's fine, I also don't understand what I talk about sometimes. And it's in English, not my first language. And I'm not good at telling stories.

But if we're talking about the best social media user in the Avengers, that would be RDJ, you seriously need to go and check his facebook/twitter. It's amazing, way better than any other Avengers.
Still #TeamCap though.
Doesn't matter who's gonna win, or whatever, I'm still gonna be on #TeamCap.

*SP8ILER*
I also know that LEGO spoiled Giant-Man in Captain America. I was like "Whoa, bruh that's a spoiler. Whatever, I already saw that." Like a mini spoiler? I'm just glad it's not something big like who is actually going to die in Civil War, does not include theories and rumors, more like an actual spoiler like the actual thing that's going to happen.
*END OF SP8ILER*

And I'm waiting for Captain America Civil War 2nd trailer, I heard it's coming this month or something like that, maybe later this week. That's what I heard, after they uploaded characters poster, they're gonna release a new trailer. I'M WAITING, MARVEL. Surprise me, give me photos of Spider-Man first Spider-Man appearance, "Your Bucky", Unmasked Ant-Man/Scott, maybe get some from D23 footage?

What else am I gonna talk about? Solar eclipse here in Indonesia. It happened yesterday in the morning, wasn't full solar eclipse in my place though, but there was some places that was able to see full solar eclipse. First time in my life! I was happy to experience it, it was beautiful. Kind of reminds me of Dan's t-shirt. You know, the usual black and with white circle. You know it. (PHANDOM MAKE SOME NOISE!!!)
*THE PHANDOM CHEERING SO LOUD* That's noice! *DID YOU SEE DAT PUN DOE*
Of course you saw it, it's huge and right in front of your eyes.
I had an opportunity for a pun, just came out of nowhere then flew straight to my head, I had take that opportunity. Nevermind, I'll............ just.................... go now ok thx.

So what was the other one I wanted to talk about? I have ideas for a new post but now I forgot them, I should've written those down. Ugh. Let's forget about that, and get a new idea.

OH YEAH. Star Wars Episode VIII now has a rumored title (idek), it's either Star Wars - Tale Of The Jedi Temple or Star Wars - The Order of The Dark Side. I heard that from a certain social media, they said it's from Reddit. IN CINEMAS 2017, WHICH IS NEXT YEAR, BUT IT'S ON DECEMBER. WAIT WHOA IT'S ON DECEMBER YAY.

I wanna tell you this: I have a screenshot of Chris Evans scaring Scarlett Johansson from The Ellen Show, and it's in a good quality. I'm currently staring at it.

I'm also hoping that The Hunger Games will have more sequels.

I tweeted that I bought #TABINOF and bruh please help me get noticed by Dan and Phil.
I still can't believe the Vegas story, even after reading it twice.

That's probably it! I completely forgot the other thing that I wanted to talk about, seriously.
SO let's finish this post with a sanic..
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ 
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄ 
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄ GOTTA 
░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█ GO 
░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██ FAST! 
░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀ 
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄ 
░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌ 
░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄ 
▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀ 
▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌ 
▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀ 
░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀ 
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█ 
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█ 
░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ 
░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄ 

▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀ 

A blue ASCII sanic with a blue background.
Okay!! I hope you enjoyed survived reading this, I'll see you again in the next survival post!
Also known as the Crap.
AND THANK YOU FOR READING THE WHOLE CRAP! :D MUCH HAPPY

-Kam is unique, but in pain. Like Ultron, in a more-human way. Whatever. You get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment